Operations Department · Chippenham
V12 Footwear is a market-leading manufacturer of the most comfortable safety footwear for demanding working environments. We are currently embarking on an exciting growth plan to increase our sales revenue throughout 2021 and beyond, so we need a talented Business Development Manager to join the sales team to help support this.
At V12 Footwear, we put our success down to two things – Our people, and our passion to produce market-leading footwear in terms of quality, safety, and comfort. We understand that success starts and ends with our people - People with passion, who like to make a difference, and most importantly love what they do.
You will report to the Operations Manager.
Key Duties include:
- Identifying stock trends/anomalies by running product usage reports, analysing and comparing actual usages against forecasts,
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of our various warehouses
- Monitoring upcoming shipping requirements.
- Liaising with the warehouse over inbound shipment dates and booking slots.
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of sundry items such as stationery, coffee, other consumables.
- Raising and following up on purchase orders as required.
- Organising quality inspections and shipping of goods from suppliers
- Receiving stock on ERP system as required.
- Setting up new item codes on ERP system as required.
- Setting up new Suppliers as required.
- Arranging product due diligence testing
- Maintaining product technical files and certification
- Monitoring of non-conformance reporting.
- Organising facilities maintenance as necessary such as boiler servicing/repairs etc.
To ensure the following:
- That accurate product usage reports are produced as required.
- Those stock levels are maintained within set guidelines for every warehouse.
- That shipping/container plans are produced to the required standard within the required timescales.
- That quality inspection reports are obtained prior to shipment
- That documents and customs clearance instructions are accurately produced within the required timescales and sent to the correct people.
- That stock levels of sundry items such as stationery, coffee, other consumables are maintained within the required levels.
- That any unusual usage of sundry items is reported to the operations manager.
- Those purchase orders are raised and followed up within the appropriate timescales.
- That stock is received and accurately updated on the ERP system.
- That new item codes are correctly set up on the ERP system.
- That new supplier are accurately set up in the system as required.
- Monitoring of all suppliers performance for inbound purchases
- Monitoring of outbound freight carriers and 3PL warehouses
- Monitoring and managing supplier and factory audits.
- That due diligence testing is carried out and the results recorded and filed
- That certificates and technical records for products are kept up to date.
- Maintaining Health and Safety processes and records at the V12 Premises
- Maintaining ISO 9001 and 14001 quality systems
To be considered for the position, you will be able to demonstrate:
· A high level of numeracy and good attention to detail.
· know-how of supply chain procedures
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Good analytical skills
· Use own initiative and ideas
· A ‘can do’ attitude
What you will get in return:
- £20,000 - £22,000, dependent on experience.
- Employer Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays ( and your birthday ) pro rata
- Linked in Learning
- The support of an already successful team
- An open, honest, and customer-focused culture
If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey and can demonstrate V12 Footwear’s Core Values: Step Up, Own It, Think Team, and Mutual Respect, then we would love to hear from you!